GRES INDIA PROFILE
GRES-INDIA -22 years of Experience in Large scale CAPI surveys, Monitoring & Evaluations, Baseline Surveys, Evaluation/ Impact Assessments, Urban Slum Dwellers household surveys for land rights, Third-party Verifications, National Level Field Verifications, Market & Socio-economic Research, Geo-tagging surveys with GIS coordinates and Social Development Activities
GRES has a strong faith that little intervention in need makes big difference, thus the success as mentioned above has encouraged GRES with following future programmes:
- To organize Water Resource Management programs
- Establishment of Rehabilitation and Care Center for Women in distress
- Establishment of four Water Harvesting Structures to provide irrigation facility to 12000 Hectares of land.
- Plantation of 120 acres of Medicinal plantations
- Establishment of a Rural Hospital
- Establishment of a Common Facility Center for providing training and skill Establishment of an Artisan guild for jute product /craft workers.
- Creation of Employment opportunity for 5000 Men/Women.
- Establishment of an Old Age Home for Poor Old Aged People.
- Establishment of a Crèche for care of orphans, kids and adoption.
- Organize Seminars at district level on Environment, women empowerment, child rights etc
- Prevention of Trafficking and Rescue, Rehabilitation and Re- integration of Victims of Trafficking for Commercial Sexual Exploitation.
- Training programs to the fishermen community
- To implement a programme on “Reproductive & Child Health Care.